Above It All Treatment Center offers an evidenced based, 12-step addiction recovery program with a proven HIGH success rate. Why evidence based? Because it works.
Our professional drug and alcohol rehabilitation counselors work directly with the addict and their family to help identify exactly what needs to happen to help your loved one become willing to accept help and accountable. To be free from addiction, change must occur.
From intervention to long-term rehab, our addiction treatment programs help you or your loved one accept and own the underlying causes of addition.
If you are interested in learning more, please call for a FREE addiction assessment now:
Our Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center is located in the beautiful Lake Arrowhead Mountains of California about 2 hours from Los Angeles
Our evidence based treatment programs consist of:
- Intervention Counseling - A professional interventionist will meet with the addict's family and guide them through the process of staging a successful intervention.
- Medical Detox - Our caring, professional staff will ensure the comfort and safety of the client during the initial phase of treatment.
- Drug Rehab - Whether the addiction is heroin, oxycodone or other drugs, our 12-step drug rehab program warrants the tools to live a full, happy, drug free life.
- Alcohol Rehab - In order to recover from alcohol addiction, it is essential to be removed from any familiar surroundings - Above It All provides a beautiful new setting for recovery to happen.
- Dual Diagnosis - Many chemical addictions are paired with a form of mental illness; Above It All specializes in the treatment of co-occurring disorders.
- 12 Step Treatment - Here at Above It All Treatment, we believe in, and follow the 12 Steps of Recovery Treatment. An open-minded person will receive a spiritual path to live a sober life.
- In-patient – By submerging the individual in one of our residential inpatient treatment centers, surrounded by nature, we are providing them with the best chance to reconnect with a greater power.
- Short Term - We understand your situation is unique, and although it's not for everyone, in certain cases recovery treatment can be completed in 14-28 days.
- Long Term - For most addictions, a 90-day rehab program is suggested and has historically proven to have the highest success rate with fewer relapses.
- Sober Living - After the successful completion of your addiction treatment program, you may opt to go in to a transitional, sober living house for additional support before returning home.
- Family Support - You, the family, also need support - Above It All offers counseling for the entire family while your loved one is in treatment so you can heal as well.
We believe our beautiful location and our caring staff of licensed professionals are the KEY to a successful rehabilitation treatment program.
Families often spend too much time and energy on how to "fix the addict or alcoholic” instead of turning to a professional for help and guidance. Our drug and alcohol counselors have been there before. We understand the difficulty in getting a loved one to own up to their problems and accept responsibility for their actions. Let us develop an individual plan that is proven to have tremendous success so that your loved one can start healing NOW.
Help is just a simple phone call away, and a professional addiction treatment counselor is waiting to take your call... 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Why wait until it's too late?