FAQs about Rehab and Recovery CA
- What addictions do you treat?
- Our primary focus is treating individuals struggling with alcohol and drug addiction. We also treat those suffering from dual-diagnosis, which is an alcohol and drug addiction alongside a psychiatric disorder such as bi-polar disease, depression, PTSD, or anxiety. Call us for more information on how we can help with your specific needs.
- Do you have medical staff on-site?
- Yes. Our highly trained and experienced staff is on-site and available to clients. We are dedicated to providing the safest addiction recovery possible. Our persistent and compassionate clinical staff is close at hand to deal with any situation that may arise so our clients can remain focused on overcoming their personal addiction issues. Call us for the answers to any other questions you may have about drug and alcohol rehabilitation in Southern California.
- What if the patient is already on medications?
- Each client's past history and current medication are comprehensively analyzed to create a highly individualized treatment plan. Every treatment plan is custom-tailored to the client, based on both medical and clinical recommendations.
- Do you allow visitors?
- Family involvement is encouraged and considered an important part of the overall treatment process. Visits are based on clinical progress and approval from the patient's therapist. Family communication and healing is an important part of recovery for both the patient and their loved ones.
- What if patients have pending legal issues?
- We can assist clients with locating the necessary legal resources for issues that may be present during treatment. We work closely with probation officers to be sure our clients are in compliance with any current court orders or probationary requirements.
- What about privacy and confidentiality?
- Above it All Treatment Center is in compliance with the Standards for Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information (HIPPA) that establishes a set of national standards for the protection of certain health information. We take the utmost care in maintaining the personal privacy of our clients at all times.
- Do you provide sober living (drug-free living) arrangements?
- After successful completion of the in-house treatment segment of the recovery program, many clients opt to transition into our sober living housing. Housing costs are paid for by the client and they still attend groups from their programs, but in more of an aftercare situation. Clients will have their own driver and their own house manager. This is a commonly accepted way to stay “close to the fire” for a longer period of time. Clients may need this extended time for various reasons. Sober living helps ease the client into successfully transitioning into what they will come to know as sober living.
For answers to more FAQs about rehab and recovery close to Los Angeles, please contact us at any time.
Call our Admissions Only Hotline at